I can only imagine God's love for me...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Updates Jan 2007

Well what are my new year resolutions this year?

Studies:

Distinction for my last 2 subjects
Full concentration when the semester starts
Attend all lectures no matter how boring they are!

Self:
Goal: Get back into shape before I return to Singapore for good.
How: Soccer every Sunday, Jogging 2 times per week, Eat proper food and no more late night snacking!

Walk with God:
Fast once every week
Read the bible daily
Pray for Brighton, new cell groups (SG and AUS)
Pray for the missionaries and Thailand
Pray daily for family in Singapore

Finances:
Save and spend wisely (Which means less spendings for ToYzE)

*******
Updates:
After the most hard working week of the holidays for me I decided to quit the sales and marketing job. I love the job but I didn't think that it wouldn't be the wise thing to do as earning just off commission is just not good enough for me at this point in time.

Continued working for Dominos and looking for a basic paying sales job. (Currently waiting on another telco company to contact me)

*******
Some things I learnt at the job though!

JUICE - Join Us In Creating Excitement
GOAT - Greatest of all time

So some new slangs that we could use!


JUICE!

3 comments:

Pangster said...

So that's what GOAT means... i thot you scolding me since i always say DOGz... haha.

Thanks for praying for the ministry here! I wish you well in all your resolutions. You're have a few more months in Aussie... so make it God Glorifying!

Take care!

p/s: DK n HP getting married in Oct.. guess you'll be back!

xodus said...

Wow that is fast but congrats to them. I will be back in time but whether I'll be invited thats a different story hahah!!

xodus said...

Wow that is fast but congrats to them. I will be back in time but whether I'll be invited thats a different story hahah!!