I can only imagine God's love for me...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Dropping a line...

It is great hearing from friends and family who are back in Singapore for time to time. Hearing the things that they are doing there just motivates me to want to do more for His kingdom wherever I am!!!

Been in this sales and marketing job for about 6 days now with 4 days in the field pitching and registering people at the malls! Work is fun but tiring.. My days are now 6am - 7pm from that 12pm to 3am kinda lifestyle..

Still not sure where this job will lead me but I have decided to carry on for abit longer just seeing if I am cut out for this kinda of job.

Having to face at least 300 people each day and having them say "NO" to your face anint really the BEST of jobs in the world but the satisfaction of having "saved" one customer really makes your day!

Kinda feels like those days where I used to do street evanglisim, yeah?

In the last 2 days I also learnt stuff like objection handling as it is a known fact that most people say no to almost anything instantly.. Its like second nature to them..

For Eg, if you asked a question like "Hi, would you ..." even before you can ever finish your question they say no! What if I were to ask, "Hi would you like a million dollars?" or something even more then a million dollars, "Would you like to know our Lord Jesus Christ?" Haha... food for thought eh?

Anyway not sure where I'll be located tomorrow but yeah of to recieve more No's that I'll try to convert into YES!

No comments: