I can only imagine God's love for me...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Before that... Before that...

Needed to get my student VISA extended as I am taking one more semester to finish my course that predicted.

However it is such an irritating process... so many before this and that...

Before I can get my VISA extended.
I need to
- Get health check
- Get eCOE from school
- Get Transcript from School

Before I can get my eCOE
I need to
- Renew my Health insurance
- Pay 30% of next semester's school fees

Anyway yeah I better get these setted early as I hear the Immigration Department likes people who settle their VISA way before the due date.

Oh well.. some updates... congratulations go on:

Darren and Celine, who got together.

Jason and Jasmine, who got enaged

More events:

Today after watching the Australian Open, I decided to put the thought of
"Tomorrow I'll go for a run" aside.. 12am and I decided to go for a 30mins to 45mins jogging session... and oh well being new to the area and all I decided to venture.. and what was planned to be 45mins MAX took me 1hr 30mins.... by the time I reached home... My legs were aching and my knees were wobbily.... The worst thing was that I didnt bring my phone as I didnt like to have too many things with me while running so I couldnt ring up my housemate even though somewhat lost to come pick me up and there was no giving up as if i give up I dont get home haha... what a way to motivate yourself to finish the route eh?

haha anyway it kinda gave me time to ponder what plans I have for myself in this next 6 months... and what I would like to see myself achieve..
Will share more on this next time...

Came back and finally had the chance to use the internet tonight so I decided to hog it to the MAX (just kdding) anyway manage to toucch base with my new CGL this year Mr. Aaron Lee who happens to be ones of those silent readers.. haha... anyway had a good sharing session with him and yeah looking forward to graduating and heading back to Singapore and fight the good fight alongside with all my peers again! I am getting more and more excited as the days fly by..

I also decided to learn more on worship leading so that God can use me when I return. I wanna be ready when God wants to use me..

Be the ONE
Whenever, Whatever, Wherever!

JUICE!

No comments: