I can only imagine God's love for me...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh I can't wait~!

Today my mum called and told me about my family's plans to come over in june when I graduate. After 3 long years, its finally 6 more months till my final semester is done. I can then move on to the next chapter of my life.

This next chapter of my life would be an interesting one.. with plans to get attached... and getting a job and in another 2 - 3 years time getting married.. Oh its gonna to be exciting as these plans get unfolded... Who, when, how... haha I wished I had a magic Crystal ball to tell me....

Oh well as for now I guess I just have to be really patient for the next 6 months and concentrate on settling my final chapter of my studying life...

6 more months!!!!!!!

No comments: