I can only imagine God's love for me...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Time Off...

Took some time off my life couple of days ago and I took a long 1 hour drive up my favourite mountain again. This time not for the famous pie in the sky or the relaxing Mrs Maples Tea house.

Was feeling the effects of an international student staying over the summer and not going back to where Family and Friends are... however I know I have a purpose in being here at this point in time...

Made some effort trying to do some bonding with my new housemate by cooking dinner and having dinner together.. Spend 5 hours making Bah Kut Teh! Woohoo the taste was just rich and Delicious! (Though I still miss the cheap and MSG filled ones in Singapore)
Also invited him to join me in playing soccer every Sunday with the rest of the gang.

Anyway, I know these lonesome feelings are just temporal and I look forward to finding the meaning in staying back during this summer... (Other then enjoying the Sun, Washing and polishing my car and Sleeping till the Sun shines brightly!)

JUICE!

No comments: