I can only imagine God's love for me...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First Day at work..

Well... woke up at 7am this morning and got ready to go to work at this marketing firm..

My mentor was a fun and intersting guy and he taught me heaps on how to apprach and sell to someone.. I would totally love this job if it had a basic on top of the commission. Currently earnings based on comission alone really anint something I am looking for.. After having worked for a MLM company in the past I am very much afraid of companies like that.. They work like one you know like the pyramid structure and you can never rise above your current boss even if you had the ability to and whatever you earn a portion goes to the boss indirectly.. hmm.. Wouldnt it be easy at the top to just train people and make them do the sales and get them to work for you? Thinking twice but I love the job... its the structure I am sus about...
well 5 more days of trial to go before I decide if I want to take the $300 and go or take the $300 and stay.. ($300 = $50/day x 6 days trial)

Updates soon...

No comments: