I can only imagine God's love for me...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-DAY Entry!!

Oh well since my friend did a V-day entry I think i should do one too on the most emo day of the year.



Woke up at 1pm as unlike the millions of other couples out there I have no other plans but to head to work at 4:30pm.



It's a day where guys expect to give and girls expect to receive.. mostly the case anyway or maybe I was just out with the wrong kinds of girls in the past. Haha..



Was supposed to go out with Rach and her friends tonight as I didnt want to feel like a loser staying at home.. Who says I cant enjoy even though I choose to be single? I can always date all the other single girl-friends I have! haha... Or even more when they ask their other girl-friends out! Then I will stand out and laugh at the guys who have only one! Hmm... Just kidding...



Oh well... anyway after reading her post I think I will end up at home as I quote from her blog "No dates ! No man ! No trouble ! just us girls !!!!"


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Lyrics from OST - FULL HOUSE "I think I Love You"

I refused to believe that it could be so,
There's no way that i'm in love with you,
I lied to myself that it's just a petty jealousy,
That i must be feeling lonely, but i cannot hide it anymore.
#
I think i love you
But it must be so, cause i miss you
Without you,
I cannot do anything,
And you are always on my mind,
So seeing this, it must be,
I was unaware,
But now i can see that
Your presence have delved deeply into my heart.
#
We are not meant for each other,
and being friends is the best thing for us,
There isn't a single thing we have in common,
So i claimed there's no way we can be lovers,
But i don't want to make excuses anymore.
#
I think i love you
But it must be so, cause i miss you
Without you,
I cannot do anything,
And you are always on my mind,
So seeing this, it must be,
I was unaware,
But now i can see that
Your presence have delved deeply into my heart.
#
Why didn't i know that it was you,
Why couldn't i see it when it was right in front of me,
It was beside me all along,
But only now can i see love.

No comments: