I can only imagine God's love for me...

Monday, February 26, 2007

The start of the new semester!!!!

After a hot long wait through summer, today marks the 1st day of sem 1 of 2007 with most of my friends back in Melbourne. Though till today I have not caught up with many due to the lack of time or disgust in distance I am sure we'll catch up soon and hear the great and exciting stories they have had while back in Singapore.

This semester is going to be fun and great with 4 contact hours in school and a Final year Project to complete with my team members.

Today's an early start but not because of school though. I have to send ToYzE to the mechanics to get his timing belt and water pump replaced plus the normal servicing time. One's got to do his best to keep his 'baby' in tip top condition at all times yeah? hee hee..

Anyway waiting for my trusty friend Brian to come over so I can get a lift to the airport to pick up my housemate and also back home.

I know this is going to be a great semester ad I can just feel it.

No comments: