I can only imagine God's love for me...

Monday, February 12, 2007

Lonely CNY.......not!

What I thought was going to be a lonely CNY this year would not be after all.
I just received an email and I was invited to Sister Wei Wei's house for CNY!! Woo hoo!! I know everytime I go to a party at this house it would be filled with laughter, enjoyment and yummy yummy food haha...

hmm.. now to go look for those mandarin oranges... hee hee..

4 comments:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

wah....I also want.....pls eat for me...:P

xodus said...

trying to lose some weight! See lah ok lah because of you I will eat more! hee hee...

Sharon Chew's blog said...

i also supposed to lose weight....faint...but bak kwa and all coming up...heh heh heh.

xodus said...

Bwhahaa I also want!!! Ask my mum to vacum pack and send over haha... like it'll work.. toopid customs dog sniff everything...

Anyway eat more over there then lose it after CNY haha!!! Have heaps of fun!!