Here's to being Single for the last year!
Spent my valentine's yesterday with 2 single girls.. haha at first I thought it was going to be really weird.. 1 guy bringing 2 girls out for dinner on v-day..
However, it turned out to be a really fun night.. with jokes in the car till i couldnt drive properly, stomach starting to cramp and tears flowing out of my eyes... These 2 girls really made this v-day extremely funny!!
The night started out with the 3 of us waiting for Pris who apparently fall asleep till she couldn't hear her mobile phone and door bell ringing.. Then I took the girls to the wrong restuarant (Malaya Gardens and Malaya Inn quite similar names) anyway we ended up at rock kung cos the time was almost 11pm. Had a great time through dinner and the food was just yum yum!! We then proceeded onthe get fatter or the girls decided to cos I only had ice choc at the Pancake parlour!
How could anyone eat anymore after a 3 course chinese meal? But the girls could! Though they share a short stack which consist of 2 pancakes... they used like close to 1/4 of the maple syrup.. No wonder they had sugar rush haha!!
Anyway, headed home at about 1am cos Ronnie had to work the next day at 8am and I had to work at 11am... Lucky Rach.. slept till the sun was shining on her butt i bet!
Oh well, anyway though this v-day this year was great I am sure that when next year comes it's gonna to be even greater cos this June my covenant is up and I hope that it would be my last year of being single! AMEN!

No comments:
Post a Comment