I can only imagine God's love for me...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sickiee....

Had a terrible sleep last night... Wanted to go to for my morrning lessons today therefore I more or less had a half sleep throughout the night...

Went to do some grocery shopping after school and headed to the Blockbuster Video store to rent some DVDs. Came home to slack but couldnt as I watched this really cool show "Coach Carter"

Sigh... don't feel like going to work... therefore I went to the doctors'.
Hey this doctor was pretty nice.. could have had 2 days of sick leave but i chose only 1 day because I had to ddo to work tomorrow to ddo stock take. Didn't want to miss out on the Overtime pay man! haha...

Anyway, going to eat my chicken wings now b4 brian eats more of them... hahaha... so far the stats is Sharon ate 5 Brian 2... Louis must ovetake!

No comments: