I can only imagine God's love for me...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ikea shopping today...

Woke up this morning and sent NIXIM to the hospital.... He sounded really bad yesterday... all poppy and stuff... i thought for a moment i was driving a WRX... in a Mazda shell...

Anyway the 'doctor' said that MIXIM needed a minor surgery which would cost me $$$ again... this time would be 200 dollars... sigh... God why am i spending so much $$$ on this car still... I want my new car soon!!!

Anyway, after dropping NIXIM off I took a 1/2hr walk back to my house... and just as I reach the safeway near my home Eunice and Darren called inviting me to join them for lunch.. I was thinking "Ah!!! if only they called earlier then i wont have to walk..." anyway I agreed to meet them for lunch...

After buying stuff from safeway, I walked to the place i was supposed to meet them.. "Eh... where is that black BMW??" and I saw 2 people in a BM X5 waving at me... "Woah!!! Eunice and Darren were in it!!" so cool!!" I was a courtesy car from BMW as Darren sent his car for some checks...

Okie anyway we drove to IKEA richmond where we had lunch and did some shopping..

Lunch Menu: Salmon with chips and veg
Drink: Water
Side Dishes: Swedish Meat balls that were alittle like mince meat with sauce today

Shopping:
Bought a NEW BEAN BAG!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!
**Pictures will be up soon!**

Anyway after all the fun time we had walking in IKEA and shopping ard... I had to go home and get ready for work... how sucky... if only money grew on trees... or rather if only the bank would not deduct my $$ even though i withdrew...
sigh...

No comments: