I can only imagine God's love for me...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Back to the 56kbps and less....

Greetings to all,

I am currently in a world of dial-up connections again.. not really winching or anything but just feeling primitive... a multimedia student in this world of 56kbps is just so weird... anyway as long as it keeps me connected with my blog and MSN for now it is fine..

WHY? you might ask... well promised Adeline to take care of her Dog, Bubbles, for the 2 weeks that she is back in Singapore... Well, a promise made must be kept musn't it...

Anyway, life has been pretty good, just finished my assignment for the week and wow i never knew creating a DVD menu could be that EZ! 5 mins of selecting and clicking on next and I am done. In fact burning the DVD disc took longer then creating it... all trhanks to the porgram "Producer 2 GOLD" haha...

Anyway missing my housemates and am so lonely at times here...

No comments: