All set...
Woke up with little or no sleep after only finishing my assignments at 4:30am last night... Rushed home to take a few things like hseet protector for my report and also CD sleeves for my DVD project...
Met up with Patdy for lunch and pretty much talked about cars through lunch...
Yeap hoping to get her soon.... Anyway... as I walked home along Lygon.. I suddenly remembered that I haven't booked my flight back to Singapore!!!
Argh... hoping that there would be flights I rushed to STA and sianz... no more cheap budget flights.. so bo pains (no choice).. Anyway ticket has been booked so yeah! Singapore here I come.. Can't wait for the holidays to begin and exams to be over man!
okie back to the books.... or rather bed.... ZzzZzzZzzZz...... (I am not lazy.. I still have work at 6pm tonight alright!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment