Shopping list....
Hi guys been awhile since I last updated... things has been pretty slack for me... Celebrated Eunice's and Dom's birthday last weekend... Holidays this week with some time to catch up on sleep and reduce those eye rings...
Anyway today was a really fruitful day for me... I used the time to do my household chore, Cleaning up the kitchen... boyz.. this is the first time I have been rostered to do the kitchen and man! was there alot to do... the kitchen stove hood was like covered in grease.. (notice i didnt use oil) grease that was probably there longer then my stay in this apartment! Anyway soaked and clean that, scrub the stove and all and blah blah blah.... geez to think I even missed lunch with Shar and Anna at Don don's!
So... back to the topic... going shopping tomorrow at chadstone with Eunice and her friend... supposed to look for nice stuff for Carol and Sharon Chia who requested for some aussie looking tees and dress...
Hopefully my taste would match theirs!
And here's a list of things that I would have to get before going back to SG,
1. Buy Mum - (Haven't thought of it yet)
2. Buy Dad a polo top for his badminton?
3. Buy Leonard Bballshoes?
4. Buy Megan barbie doll (She better remember who I am)
5. Buy Sharon Chia (Tee? Dress?)
6. Buy Carol aussie looking tee
7. Buy chocolate from Kokoblack for friends and relatives
8. Buy beach wear for SENTOSA!!!!!!!
9. Buy nice pair oof shades if budget permits!
Yeap so far here is the list... might add or remove some haahah!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment