I can only imagine God's love for me...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

3rd week of school...

It's already the 3rd week of school but somehow the engines anint running just as right... This is my 2nd last semester and I really want to score well and do well in my subjects. Knowing the dates of my assignments and starting early for them and all... **ponders: where do i get those really big yearly calendar for the wall....**

Anyway as I was saying, its getting really exciting for me towards the end of my studies... though many of my peers have already completed theirs and are finding jobs I am really excited and confused.. moving on towards next chapters of my life has always been ongoing as most of the chapters are really short. haha... what do i want to do when i am finally done? work? mission? study again? (YEAH RIGHT!!)

Hmm... feeling interesting..

List of things I wanna do when I graduate..

1. Tour Australia as a tourist
2. Go to Thailand as a Short Term Missionary/ serve in Brighton
3. Find a job (Local/off-shore?)
4. Fall in Love (not again? haha...)
5. Join the Singapore Idol(Nah... too old... haha )

Well.. thats all i can think for now... I really am bored... but I got school tomorrow so I better log off now... Okie folks ...

Ciao!

2 comments:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

Tour like mad!! Enjoy Melb excessively, cos you're bound to miss it!

Went for a car wash today and it's really not as fun as the ones in Melb ... sob. Where's the fun in not being able to do it yourself?! And I still get surprised when the attendants come up to pump petrol into the car for you man...

xodus said...

Hahaha... yeah i know! Washing the car yourself bring out the joy in you and the car!! hee hee..