I can only imagine God's love for me...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lightning struck TWICE!

Whoever said that lightning wouldnt strike twice at the same spot? Well for my case it struck twice on me!!
Had my new phone and well... was pretty happy with it's functions and esp. it's camera! (CYBERSHOT 3.2 Mega Pixels!)

However in my first phone, I realised that my keypad tones dont work! So affter the games and application failed on me! Frustrated I went into the 3G serviice store in Chaddy's to get it changed!

I was happy to see that they were going to replace me with a totally new handset! Cheacking that everything worked this time I walked off beaming with joy!

Hours went by and suddenly the keypad tones wont working again!!! how could this happenn to me? I was suppose to upgrade from a problematic phone to something that wouldnt make me so frustrated!!!

....Going back to the store tomorrow!!!!

No comments: