I can only imagine God's love for me...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Its been awhile!

Greetings to all!

Been awhile since I last posted something concrete as my internet has been down and I was just Lazy to do it in school or even using a dial up at home.. 56k is just a turn off to me!

anyway here are some random pictures I have taken with my new Sony Ericsson K800i!

xodus smiling happily with FRESH OYSTERS! @ a friend's house party!

Ash da Cat! Staring a me as I picked him up.... (what for? you might ask..)

Haha.. This is why.. He is in the toilet and I am getting ready the water for his bath! (He Stinks!)

Ash after he's "short" Shower! **xodus feels like killing him right at this point!

because.....

Keep looking!!

Look at my arms!!!!! that dumb cat might have thought I was trying to drown him!!

Well in my opinion it was worth it.. my bleeding for his nice smells! Sigh sacrifices I have to make!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»