S.L.O.W?
Holidays are really about to come to an end for me and back to Australia I will go next sat.. however it's only starting to fall upon me now.. the feeling of "lostlessness"...
Attended P & P last night and somehow failed to exchange the most basic "hi/bye"conversations to most friends that I reckon I am close with. I do not blame them as they might be busy with ministry and stuff..
"Do I belong?"
Pastor Tiak spoke about people in the church who are exported and some who are studying aboard.. does that mean I am considered less of a brightonite? Is Brighton really that cold to new friends and unfamiliar faces?
Not comparing but sometimes when I am overseas, I feel that Brighton is so distant from me unlike my friends from other churches who now and then recieve calls from their cell members and gifts send via the traditional snail mail.. Is it because I am a lousy friend or is it just out of sight out of mind?
Looking forward to go back.. though there are many things that I wish to do for Brighton somehow I am just not being used enough.. 3 months I could have done more... so much more... but it all too late now... See you Brighton 13months later... grow up, grow strong...

7 comments:
Hey bro~you are our BFG*grinz
I think our CG is glad that you are back with us.(at least me and kareen)
Feel blessed to have u back~haha
so sad u are leaving...:( haha hope u will miss us...
sure I will miss you guys! Thanks really needed that encouragement. :)
its true, we'll really miss you toooooooo...
but go to Aussie in peace and we look forward to your return! you're always our good brother and BFG! :)
yo yo....we only get presents during our berfdaes mah...and yr berfdae in dec! Haha....by then, u're back in Singapore liao...
yo yo....we only get presents during our berfdaes mah...and yr berfdae in dec! Haha....by then, u're back in Singapore liao...
Hey guys thanks for your encouragements. Really bless to know that I'll be missed.. Really happy to have you guys as friends!
Shar- Thanks for the encouragement.
Yes!!! u'll definitely be missed. And i u'll also be prayed for as well! Do take care! =)
eph
Post a Comment