Sakae/ bowling gathering
Time passes by so fast when you are having fun.. Met up with David, Elaine, MK and Sherlyn today for dinner at Sakae MS. Elaine's laughter and Sher's clapping of hands plus improved lame jokes were something I missed in Melbourne. Somehow even though we have not met up for ages the 'ink' is still there.. (mo qi) haha..
Really praying for more people of the same freq in Melbourne to laugh at my jokes and also appreciate them.
Speaking of which I lured them to playing bowling with me as I really love bowling but it just TOO EXPENSIVE in Melbourne.
Drove all of us to Victor's bowl Marina South where we had a good 4 games of bowling and funny jokes and comments.. and my arrogant 147 top score only to be beaten by David's 157 i think at the last game!! Argh.. could have graduated with first class honours.. haha private joke.. anyway.. wanted to stay on and play with Joshua Low and his family however by the time they arrived my injured fingers were acting up again and I had to call it a day.. but all in all I would say it's a fun gathering.. not the programs planned but the people that made the difference.
Really praying for more people of the same freq in Melbourne to laugh at my jokes and also appreciate them.
Speaking of which I lured them to playing bowling with me as I really love bowling but it just TOO EXPENSIVE in Melbourne.
Drove all of us to Victor's bowl Marina South where we had a good 4 games of bowling and funny jokes and comments.. and my arrogant 147 top score only to be beaten by David's 157 i think at the last game!! Argh.. could have graduated with first class honours.. haha private joke.. anyway.. wanted to stay on and play with Joshua Low and his family however by the time they arrived my injured fingers were acting up again and I had to call it a day.. but all in all I would say it's a fun gathering.. not the programs planned but the people that made the difference.



2 comments:
wish I could've gone!
had a great time with family though...:)
shar
Hey it's ok! Family first! Didn't know MK is coming bacl to mel to continue!
Post a Comment