I can only imagine God's love for me...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Prayer Request and updates.

Prayer Request

Settle down and get adjusted to school life when I get back to melbourne
Good repol with Teachers and class mates
Good grades
Get a part time job that will not affect my studies
Focused on the right things throughout the year

Updates
Just registered myself for class allocation and sadly there are days were I have to got for just one tut! So stupid.. should have woken up earlier.. to register.. (special thanks to Shar who gave me a morning call!) Anyway my free day is Monday and free-er days are wednesdays and thursdays! Thanks to an online subject which I still have no idea what it is.. and what I am supposed to do with it..

1 comment:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

You're vely welcome!
But wah...yr timetable sounds good....
Okei, one more wakeboarding and then it's back to school for u liao. :)

shar