I can only imagine God's love for me...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Woo... plans for the Eve sounds really interesting.. We've got Roast Leg of Lamb, Pasta and Mexican on the menus..

Looking forward to the dreaded work appointment I have tomorrow!!! from 11:30am - 3:00pm.. I totally forgot that soccer was on and I was so excited to heading down for soccer!!! Argh.. oh well.. Next year warriors!

Anyway took about 1/2hr trying to figure out this push button publishing thingy that Blogger has installed and well also took the chance to change the outlook of my blog... My header is now a footer haha oh well.. Trying out new things and seems like Castpost has been down for awhile and that is not good so i switched back to geocities for my pictures and mp3s.. streaming...

Anyway, got to go sleep now and so here's wishing all of you a

HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR!!
P.S: Did I not mention that I saw fireworks today? I saw people shooting fireworks from the top of their roofs!! Woo how cool! I wonder where I could get some!

No comments: