I can only imagine God's love for me...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Double Happiness


Today was Sis Wei Wei and Uncle Wah Ju's 25th wedding anniversary and I was invited to celebrate this joyous occasion with them and their family and friends.

Here are some pictures of the occasion! and a SURPRISE!!!!!!



Pastor from Indonnesia Praying for the blessed couple of 25 years and more to come!



*SURPRISE!!!*


Mr San Dy Omar proposes to Miss Lalani Hanafi!


After which Pastor from Indonesia gave a short but interesting sermon and we proceeded to the Dinner!


Personally other then enjoying the evening with the Happy couples,


Mr and Mrs Hanafi & Mr & Mrs Omar, I felt that the other highlight was the "Singing Waiters" an Acapella Group which was hired to come sing, entertain and ruff up the crowd.


And the sang the song, Stand by Me, which reminded me of my pal in Chang Mai, Grace! We used to do our acapella sessions to while walking to her house haha...



And then there was the Live Jazz band which provided music theoughout the course of our meals.


On the contrary, the whle evening was a very enjoyable and I definately had fun celebrating this joyous occassion with the Hanafi family!!



CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

No comments: