I can only imagine God's love for me...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A day being "Pa Liah"

Got a call yesterday from the marketing company and well even though how under dressed I was I was called back for a 2nd interview.

The 2nd interview was to be done in shirt and tie (formal) so being that polo and jeans loving guy I left ALL my shirts and pants back in Singapore...

Also I recieved a call from Wilfred saying that Wednesday was going to be his mum's Wedding anniversary and I was invited to the dinner. I was also imformed that it was going to be a "very formal" event with suits and pants. Argh..

Heee hee not dreading at all but well means that I have to go out and buy myself some formal wear..

Shop shop shop and hee he being alittle budget, I decided to turn on my pah liah sensors and headed straight for target to find the best deals.. and YES Under $60 for a shirt and pants!! Woohoo!!!

BORT!

No comments: