Just had a long 48 hours...
Stayed up till almost 6 on friday morning studying for my final paper! Computer Networks what a killer in assignments but relatively easy in the exams cos they were all MCQs. Anyway, after the paper.. I suddenly had that outburst of energy that I am sure most of you would have felt or WOULD BE feeling. I initial plans were to go home and sleep before going to work at 6pm. BUT.. I went out shopping with Shar for my final Cell grp meeting clothes... then headed down to Darren's place to slack... before heading down to work with Chester...
The day went past and my tireness soon wore me down more and more... After work it was back to Darren's place cos Shar had to do the cranium games for the cg games on sat.. and Howie, Anna, Darren and myself had to practise for the special item!
bLah blah blah.... finally got home slept for few hours and then had to head down to the lansell for the final prog... Trying to always be on the ball and not let tireness show.. we lead on the programs... giving out awards and trying to think of corny stuff... Anyway, the day went by and frankly speaking to couldnt remember much cos most of it was on recorded on my STM.. LTM was having errors...
Anyway I think Sis wei wei has the videos... so i could rewatch it again! hahaa...
*********
Just woke up and on my way to VIC mart to support Eunice.. sorry i couldnt wake up earlier.. but I had such a good sleep.. Weird dream but pleasant one.. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment