I can only imagine God's love for me...

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Special thanks!

Hey hey hey!!!!! As for those who has notice my MSNN nickname... I found the 2 DVDs that I have been looking HARD for!! They are American Tail and That thing you do!

I found them both on ebay and guess what i bidded on that thing you do! As for American tail, Shar found it at BIG W. Anna and Shar bought it for me as an expression of their gratitude for driving them ard! Wished i had more passengers like that! haha BIG HINT** I love receiving gifts... but not as much as spending quality time with my friends... well i guess being my friend is easy huh... got $$ buy me stuff no $$ spend time with me hahaha....

Anyway really blessed to have such nice friends, Anna and Sharon, around. It makes serving so much more fun!

**Will be uploading some photos, because i feel pictures speak a thousand words... so enjoy!

No comments: