Learning to be meek
Last night was filled with much tension going all ard.. too bad certain individuals beg to differ otherwise and they did so by building it up even more..
It certainly comes to a point where familiarity breeds contempt..
Luke 6:41-43
"How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
However, I have decided to be meek.
I used to be really hot tempered for all of you who didnt know me then.. I wasn't the gentle giant I am now and i am sure friends and teachers from my secondary school can testify to that. It has taken alot out of me and my character to chane to who I am today.. but one thing I hate still is to be bossed around or be judged upon.
WWJD is my motto for this month (it has been but will stress it out this month)
With exams and assignments coming in and WORK on the top of it, stress is definately building up.
Thomas is coming in town today and well I am certainly looking forward to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment