I can only imagine God's love for me...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Back @ the LRC...

Today is the first day of day light savings... Been trying to get as much into my memory as possible.. Its 1 week to go before I go crazy.... but I am so not prepared to face the week...

Started late this semester... been feeling so tired every week rushing assignments and going to work.. Am I overworking myself?

Looking forward to monday where my 1st paper will be over and also I would be submitting my Resignation letter in the evening when I go to work...

God help me through the week... Grant me wisdom to read sensible and related answers in my examinations and knowledge to understand and attempt the questions. Bless me with health and strength to be at the best condition I can be for my exams too..

IYIPMT

No comments: