I can only imagine God's love for me...

Monday, June 20, 2005

Unwanted Memories... or Memories I want?

In times of stress.. some memories come back so vividly in my mind... memories of fun times and close friends.. though sometimes.. these memories aren't what they are in real life now...

Friends you used to be close with may be thousands of miles away.. Friends that you used to chat with over the phone may be uncontactable these days... Love that was once in the air slowly fading away... Bonds that you might have may have been broken...

Some say that Memories are all you ever need..
What do you think....
In my personal opinion having all your memories in real life is better then having it in the fantasy world of your mind... I reckon thats how people go insane thou... they think tooo much!
Have your say...

No comments: