My holidays this winter..
A few days has passed.. since my last exam paper.. expecting it to be a holiday with little time for myself I found myself home and relaxing on most days and nights.. only dragging myself out to work at 4:30pm everyday..
Sandy my housemate is leaving tomorrow.. though it seem so soon but its happening.. many close friends or worthwhile friends has gone in and out of my life and Sandy is definately one of them..
I remember looking through the phone book of my old mobile phone and realising that there were people in my life that were close enough to be in my phonebook but I have no recollection of any of them now....
Sometimes I ponder of friends that I have now which ones will seize to be in my memory in the future.. those that I just forget naturally and those that I chose to forget.. how exciting it would be..
Anyway, just looking forward to the end of the year.. when my parents come over for holidays.. and we'll see if I have finances to buy a trip back on my own. :)
God's is good. All the time!

No comments:
Post a Comment