Moonah Links
Today I asked myself, Why?
After much pondering I realised the answer is Trust.
Defination of Trust: allow without fear
Anyway, had a game of golf today with Uncle and Howard. Travelling to Moonah Links, the course used for the australian open, I fell asleep due to the 2 hour sleep i had the night before.
Reached the course at 12pm after a long 2 hour drive.
The course was amazing. Vast lands and wondeful landscaping.
We then quickly got ready, strapping up our golf bags to the 2 buggies (not sure if i got the spelling right) we headed off to hole 1. (Dont worry i wont bring you through the 18 holes we played.)
Anyway, after 4 hours we finally completed the wonderful course of moonah links. Though the looks of the course was fierce and threatening it was in Howard's words "Forgiving"
After showering and refreshening up we then said our good byes to the wonderful course and headed back to the City.

No comments:
Post a Comment