When in doubt...
My hope is in the name of the Lord, where my help comes from He is my strength and my song.
My trust is in the name of the Lord and I will sing His praises cos he is faithful!
Words just cannot describe how I feel today... Hopes and trust not knowing what to to do with them.. abit like stocks and shares.. place them in the wrong places and you will suffer the consequences..
Then this song came to my mind that when I place my hope and trust of things I do not understand with the Lord, OUR God.. He is faithful and He will be our strength!
God never promised that if we follow Him things will be smooth and easy but he did promise to deliver us! Claiming all these promises in the name of the Lord!
Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he promise and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
Psalms 34 : 19 - 20
A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.

No comments:
Post a Comment