2008 and my resolutions..
It comes that time of the year again where some would prefer to be alone and some would prefer to be with the crowd...
Well, my new year's eve was spent in church singing praises and worship to the King and also writing down what my resolutions for 2008 are.
But before we venture into 2008 lets see what happened in 2007 for me.
The High of 2007 - After 4 years of fun and sadness, happiness and lonelinesss I finally graduated from my degree in Melbourne.
The Low of 2007 - Transition of my life back to Singapore caused lotsa confusion and fear resulting in lotsa doubts in myself and in God's plan for my life.
Thanksgiving for 2007 - I like to thank God for a job with a great company, friends who stood by me and God's providence during my studies in 2007.
Alright so that was the past... moving on to 2008 things that I would like to see happen aka my resolution...
1. To have an even stronger, God controlled and focused, life for my:
- Spiritual life, because we all know that when you put GOD 1st he takes care of the rest.
- Service in the Worship Ministry. To be committed and God honouring!
- Stewardship of money. (Speaks for itself doesnt it)
2. Family life.
- To be more close knitted to my family spending more time with them and not forsaking them after the support they have given me through all these years.
- To see my brother return to church and rededicate his life once again to God.
3. To follow God's guidance in terms of career direction. (Less-fame more-time?)
- Humility
- Obidence
4. Finally, on the 1st day of 2008 I started of my mission to get to know a friend even better. I pray that in 2008 with God blessings and guidance, I will get to know her better and allowing God to plan for the rest.
Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Well, my new year's eve was spent in church singing praises and worship to the King and also writing down what my resolutions for 2008 are.
But before we venture into 2008 lets see what happened in 2007 for me.
The High of 2007 - After 4 years of fun and sadness, happiness and lonelinesss I finally graduated from my degree in Melbourne.
The Low of 2007 - Transition of my life back to Singapore caused lotsa confusion and fear resulting in lotsa doubts in myself and in God's plan for my life.
Thanksgiving for 2007 - I like to thank God for a job with a great company, friends who stood by me and God's providence during my studies in 2007.
Alright so that was the past... moving on to 2008 things that I would like to see happen aka my resolution...
1. To have an even stronger, God controlled and focused, life for my:
- Spiritual life, because we all know that when you put GOD 1st he takes care of the rest.
- Service in the Worship Ministry. To be committed and God honouring!
- Stewardship of money. (Speaks for itself doesnt it)
2. Family life.
- To be more close knitted to my family spending more time with them and not forsaking them after the support they have given me through all these years.
- To see my brother return to church and rededicate his life once again to God.
3. To follow God's guidance in terms of career direction. (Less-fame more-time?)
- Humility
- Obidence
4. Finally, on the 1st day of 2008 I started of my mission to get to know a friend even better. I pray that in 2008 with God blessings and guidance, I will get to know her better and allowing God to plan for the rest.
Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


No comments:
Post a Comment