I can only imagine God's love for me...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fear! It is not of God

A pastor once preached that a life that is lived in fear and a life half lived.
Most or in fact everyone has at least one kind of fear in their life.

For myself I know of 3! Homophobia, examphobia and lonliphobia. Though not the correct scientific term, I am sure you guys know what I mean.

If fear is not from God then I do not want it.

Exams are really round the corner and the examphobia is really starting to kick in. Assignments up till my neck and exams round the corner is not a good sign for a 3rd year student. I should be done with assignments now and revising for my exams!

So here is my prayer,

"Dear God, I pray that you remove these fears of mine that are bothering me. I know that you are the Lord my God as in a verse you ask me to BE STRONG and COURAGEOUS for the LORD my God will be there for me everywhere I go! Therefore in the name of my Lord JESUS Christ I command the fear to leave me and for strength of the Lord to take control, being there with me through this stressful and hard time.

In Jesus's mighty name, Amen"

-------------------------------
On a different note,

I got into an motor vehicle accident recently and well though not my fault my poor car is now dented and scratched!!

24th is "his" visit to the plastic surgeon to get "him" fixed up.


2 comments:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

Which pastor?!
Cos I remember I said that, but I got it from Strictly Ballroom! Hahaha....

Vivir con miedo, es como vivir a medias! :)

xodus said...

ermm.. its was the kids Pastor from City life he preached last week! :) Ermm.. cannot remember his name but the one that always advertises for Kids moive screenings! If you know who I am talking about :)