I can only imagine God's love for me...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dead Duck!

Was driving out of my apartment's garage today and I guess what I saw! huh! I gave it away yeah? Yes! A Dead duck by the side of the driveway! Haha.. never have I ever thought that I would ever be able to see a dead duck as in one that is dead but not in the markets. Anyway it looked pretty peaceful. Took a few pictures of it but will upload it when I can.

Drove on the school after that eye opener and after 30 mins drive I finally got to uni to find out that my lecturer wont be here today! *Abish*

Anyway might just make my way then to a friend's place to do assignments then..

**Feel like going back "home" **

Thanks you all back there who bother to update! You wont know what it's like till you really go overseas.

Bala Bing Bala Bang :(

No comments: