Rearrangement in lifestyle
Exam result for most university are out this week... Personally the stress is building up for me as my in going to be out today at 6pm being 3:40am in the morning now....
More stress erupted when my housemate, has decided to leave for goood at the end of the month due to some issues and complications too long and boring to be typed out. Life's been fun having him around and kinda sad to see him departure early..
Looking out for friends or options to fil in the empty room so that rent can be covered when he leaves... more financial burdens engulf my life and maybe I am really spending too much... hmm... Work more Study more play less? Maybe I should schedule more days of work and lesser days of fun...
If worst comes to worst I might even consider selling my precious car and down grade to something moe fuel efficient and less flashy... sigh.... If only I still had that job at OfficeMax!!!!!!!
Anyway going to settle some house stuff and cat stuff tomorrow... at least I get to keep the cat till I graduate! Hope he doesnt give me a Headache!
Cheers people! Keep me in prayers!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment