I can only imagine God's love for me...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Movie review by xodus:

A chinese tall story

GEez... What a lousy lousy show... Spend the might not knowing what to do so I got out the DVD that Kareen passed to me the night before and started watching it..
THe movie had the worst and lamest storyline and thou animations were pretty cool. Lame jokes appeared here and there in the movie which made my air conditioned room even colder.

xodus rating : 1/5 stars

Chronicles of Narna:

Started watching the movie with lotsa expectations. After hearing from friends how touching and moving the show was. I was the least impressed by the battle scene where i thought LOTR did a MUCH better job...

xodus rating: 3/5 stars

King Kong:

BORING start! for the first 30 mins I saw no King kong or even monkey.. It was so draggy till i heard a young boy ask his mum, "Mummy where is king kong?" I giggled to myself.
After that the movie took off and become rather touching and interesting.

xodus rating 3.5/5 stars

No comments: