I can only imagine God's love for me...

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy belated 2006!

Been a busy NYE for me running around with lots of expectations and admin to settle.
Hated doing admin stuff all my life and well had to do everything on NYE itself as i organised a NYE program for the young adults of my church.

I entered into 2006 alittle grumpy, maybe because i was alittle stressed but i got everything under control still and did not show "much" of my disappointment.

The event turned out pretty well. Reusing an idea from a Melbourne Young adults ball it was so funny seeing friends i know coming as geeks, princesses and princes!

If I had to remember one thing it would be the skit that Sharon's Cell group acting with James Pang being the retarded child of a Queen of gamblers!!

Anyway, the program ended at 6am with most people not knowing where to go though I seriously wished that I had a room or hall to offer them with.. but budget was TIGHT and resources were LOW so sadly i saw them leave in Taxi's to friend's houses nearby.

**I like my friends in Singapore but I am really missing the culture in Melbourne**

Sigh.. 1 and 3/4 more months before I leave my beloved family and friends again..
How much would they change when I return? Would what I hope for be still available?

No comments: