Dec in summary...
Dec 2005 flew by oh so quickly for xodus...
Youth camp followed by christmas services followed by retreats and gatherings...
Christmas services:
Offered my humble services to Brighton upon returning from thailand as I am a TRUE BLUE BRIGHTONITE! Anyway did sound with Joe for Brighton Chinese service..
Acted in a play during the Brighton Young Adults and youth Christmas service..
Acted again in the same play for Adults ministry christmas service and did vocals too on that day...
haha sounds like i am trying to make up for my absence! but hey i did God's work in Melbourne too okie!!
Anyway, countdown is gaining upon us and I have been arrowed last minute to plan something for the young adults so tada! planning and excuting it this sat!
After settling much things down I would have to rush to Howard's place for the melbourne cell gathering!!! Geez I have to be there before 1am as warned by Howard!
-------------------
other stuff:
Went WAKEBOARDING today and wow it was fun man!! though at the start i was struggling to get up but on the 3 attempt or so I managed to 'pop' myself out and woo hoo away i went!!!!!
Waiting for Darren to send me the pictures man!!!!!!
Saving up to go again soon!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment