I can only imagine God's love for me...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Chang Mai Trip 2005 5th Dec - 10th Dec

5th Dec 2005 - 6:45pm Chang mai
Reached Chang mai. Knowing 0% Thai Linggo.
Meet up with Aaron who kindly came to pick me up from the airport.

7:30pm - Met up with the mission team and the thai students.
----------------------------------------------
I had to learn thai!!!!!!! So the next few days i spent interacting with the thai students and learning how to speak broken thai! Haha.. Had heaps of fun learning a totally new language...

Shopping!!!!! Grace and I went to the night market, a place where tourist are cheated on the overly priced goods. BUT I had Grace around and together with my very broken thai we managed to bargain our way and even got stuff at 50% the orginally quoted price!! Woo hoo!!!
Lot dai Mai! - Can the price be cheaper?

Photos!!















Me and Grace at the night Bazzar!















Me eating something 'nice'......... pukes~!

***Not for the faint hearted****
















Close up view........ worms!!!!!!















My buyings!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!
















Sigh 10th came too soon...
Special thanks to:
James Tong for letting me bunk with him and being a friend!
Aaron Koh for bringing me around and being a friend!
Grace for showing me around and shopping with me and being a pal!!!
To all the Thai Students for the friendship made!!!

No comments: