I can only imagine God's love for me...

Saturday, March 26, 2005

RECHARGED and READY to go!

After a long week of rushing assignments and sleepless nights, despite all the tiredness that was in me, a few of my mates and I headed down to Torquay on Good Friday. We had planned to have a surf trip there since last Sat so no tiredness nor cold weather could stop us from reaching our destination.

The only thing that was stopping us from going to Torquay was when I realised we had 10 people going and only one 2 door coupe!!! What a joke we're going to look like even if we managed to squeeze everyone in there.

Luckily enough, Edwin, bought a car on thursday! Problem solved and Torquay here we finaly come!

**Words are hard to discribe how much fun we had so stay tuned for pictures**

After the surf trip the 'fun-filled' us though tired still decided to head down to Amber!
Having gone home to shower and all... we finally met up again to enjoy our night at Amber when we were repelled by the tons of people in the long queue outside. We then changed our plans to Next Blue and though the queue was shorter, I did not get entry as they said my shoes had holes in them.. haha what luck.. coincidental? I fear not.. I suppose God was indeed preventing us from entering those clubs... so Edwin, Pris and I headed down to a pool & Arcade cum bar for some beer while waiting for Sherlynn and her friend to come out from Next Blue after enjoying themselves as i realised that Sher had left her keys with me before she entered the club.

Geez what a long day this was... All i needed after all that was a good sleep but Edwin had to call me to disturb my sleep asking me to go to the toilet at 9am when he was on his way for Paint ball!!!

No comments: