Raising up to the calling!
Knowing how to play the guitar has always been a skill that I have always wanted to posess. But due to lack of discipline and practise i have never been able to "graduate" from my beginner's class.
I am now truly commited to achieving this gift from God now as my cell in Melbourne awaits for a guitarist to rise up. My aim in the past was to learn the skill so that i could be like my peers, playing for the youth fellowship and the Church shining in the lime light.
However, this time round, I seek the skill to be a blessing upon the cell group. I pray that God will bless me with the discipline and commitment this time round as i set my heart right with Him. My only desire Lord, is to bringing the level of Praise and Worship up so that each and everyone of us could be blessed by it.
Let this be Done so that i may glorify your name!

No comments:
Post a Comment