1st post in 2009
Realized that Blogging is still pretty much in :) Havent been blogging for awhile due to the fact that facebooking has overtaken the life of it...
Anyway since I am here I shall pen down some thoughts.. Today mark a very special day for 2 of my friends. It was their wedding shoot today and the blissful and funny shots they were taking just imaged a preview of what it would be like for myself in the future.
The groom was just funnier then his funny self and his bride just was so fascinated by everything he was doing.. I have known them for more then 10 years and they way these 2 friends have grown and changed, from friends to courtship till now preparing for marriage just amazes me how 2 people can be so "joined" together... The level of maturity in this relationship is something I would desire for my own too.. The silent "all I need is Him/Her" is louder then any passing trucks or distracting monkeys.. Nothing/ no one else mattered to them..
Took many shots today with the G10 and am very amazed how easy to use it was... The radiance of the shots too were amazing of course not forgetting my keen eye to make them look even better haha... But yeah really a small hobby I would certainly take up once I have resorted out my finances and savings for the coming Church camp and ski trip...
Its only time and I know it... Things to work out but definitely by God grace will be solved... Step by step moving forward... Little by little taking ground... BFF u are more then enough...

No comments:
Post a Comment