I can only imagine God's love for me...

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ash, we finally meet again!!!

Everyone remembers Ash!!! and Ash remembers me!!! Aw.. I miss you so muchiee today and its so glad you still remember me and miss me too...

For thos who do not know Ash, he is a cat that I bought together with a friend in Melbourne. Well the arrangement was that i kept him in melbourne till I graduated and afterwhich my friends continues taking care of him in Singapore when i return :) and the plan stayed...

Though not far away (Bishan to Thomson) we seldom meet cos of the busy work life here in singapore.. sigh.. but each time I see Ash my life brightens up! He is one of the most active and lazy cat around.. and he responds to his name!!!! Well here are his pictures...







Verse of the post:
Proverbs 31:10
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more the rubies.

No comments: