6K night run... dont let your mind stop you..
Today is another the long day at work. I had to do OT for my new job.. left the office around 7:15pm. This makes me feel sad as I spent the day doing little to no work at all and suddenly at 5:40pm 20 mins before I am allowed to leave work I get thrown a HUGE pile of stuff to do that only would be done (if i stayed through to finish it) earliest 8pm... Why dont they give it to me earlier so that my normal time would be spent more effectively instead of waiting till the very last min and extending my normal working hours for no reason at all...
Feeling down and blue about other issues as well I came home straight after work and changed into my running gear.. I then realised that if your mind is cluster with other issues the fatigue doesnt bother you one but.. my usuall 3.8k run became a 6k run as I ran out of my normal route...
blah I am tired and spouting nonsense.. good night..

No comments:
Post a Comment