Sweet start, bitter end...
The chinese have a saying "Xian Ku hou Tian" which means bitter start sweet endings.. but knowing me and my assignments I would be able to finish them before going out to play hence the earlier easter break trip to great ocean road.
And now for 3 days in a row.. I have been forced to sit my butt at home and do my work.. Though nearly finishing my report at almost 2,500 words evry part of my is just itching to get out of the house and go have some fun! Can't wait to attend cell group tomorrow at 2pm.. at least its out of the house for me and i get to see my wonderful church mates.. This hhas indeed been the most "guai" easter break I have ever had.. I still rememeber my first easter break here in Melbourne I went all the way to Sydney! hur hur.. man I miss those care-free days!! Play all day long and still get HDs...
Anyway, time's ticking away and I guess I better A: Head to bed and rest or B: Continue writing the final part of my report.... (Argh.. I wished I had C: Go out and play!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment