I can only imagine God's love for me...

Friday, March 09, 2007

Life of a Project Leader

Life of a project leader anint that fun after all... Though useful for my CV, life anint easy when you have a about 7 - 8 members with 5 of them kicking back and relaxing and 2 of the 5 not even responding to emails and skipping meetings!!!!!!!!

Spent the last two nights working on reports, reading through reports doing project diary and waiting for feedback. Now I know how my administrator feels when I ran Church camp meetings, cause then all I did was talk and generate ideas and the administrator did all my paper work! haha.. now I have to do all that myself... the worst thing is I had a secretary during my meeting and he didnt even take down notes.. and after the meeting he took my notes and copied of them!!! Arrgh.... I hope the members start feeling ownership cos I won't keep covering their arses! Next report is due on the 16th of March... I had better start assigning task for the slackers to do!

No comments: