Good Night Carlton!
Had an eventful day today as I got WOKEN up at 8am in the morning to go Camberwell Market. Not that I didn't want to wake up but a few of us spent the night watching "The Panist" till about 4am in the morning.
Anyway reached Camberwell market at about 10:30am and we (Sherlynn, Cheryl and I) started looking out for good bargains.
I started off looking out for gloves, beanies and scarfs.. but ended up I getting myself my first ever GREEN Tee Shirt. (Not sure if the picture I uploaded would appear.) Some thing very un-me as many would say.. haha anyway changes are good sometimes..
Anyway we spent our time browsing till the market closed at 12:30pm.. and boy during the last few minutes.. sellers were just slashing their prices down low and buyers (the 2 girls) were just enjoying the bargains..
------back to NXM716 and heading to Queen Victoria market--------
As some of the cell group members were coming over for dinner tonight I had to drop by Queen Vic to do some grocery shopping, filling my stomach with the famous hotdog and tasting some spanish donuts... After getting the mentioned stuff we then continued doing some sight/window shopping... and for the first time today I tried that 'long pipe' thing (A musical instrument that is apparently very popular now).
Feeling tired after a long and early morning, I decided to start chasing the girls home.. after all I had to go home and prepare dinner.....
I was gonna cook chicken wings!! Yuppi!!! Poor Germaine no chance to try again... haha... *Speaking of which didnt see her around in service either on sat... (must be out partying) anyway... back to the food... was preparing the 'bean sprouts' till I fell asleep on the couch in the living room... only to wake up when Kitaro (dunno if i got it right), my new housemate, came back!
-------------boys dunno what I am blogging about now anyways----
Will upload the photos of the dinner session and I am sure that it would be better then me trying to describe how fun it is....
*Oh yes it was fun alright... we have scheduled the next gathering to be on the 7th of August with a 'Sinagpore' theme...* Looking forward to that man... I think I will try and make popiah! woohoo!!!! if I can find the ingredients for it ahhahaa....
-----------------------GOOD NIGHT CARLTON----------------------
going to sleep now... got to send Sharon to the airport by 7:30am.... She is going back to Singapore.... I also want!!!!!! Thou shall not be jealous of thy housemate!
Have a blessed trip Sharon!!!! Hopefully can buy back some 'MYOJO Char Mee' for me.... hahaha...

No comments:
Post a Comment