I can only imagine God's love for me...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Loving with no regrets...

Many have associated love with being blind, however I beg to differ.
Love has indeed caused me see things i have never been able to see..

It has caused me to understand the fact of loving with no regrets.. what do I mean by that?
Met someone this year and I fell for her... though our "relationship" started rather abruptly I must say that during this period of time I have on my part given my all... cause I know that if I tried my best I would never regret even if things don't work out right.

I somehow feel like she is tired of trying already somehow.. found someone else... or jaded as she would put it. Though she hasn't said it I am already feeling it. So how can love be blind if I am so aware?

Not love? Highly impossible, most moments i think of her, most moments i keep out a look out for her favorite VESPA motorbikes.. even though i NEVER had interest in them. When we had a short break that void in my heart was just unreplacable...

Wimp! Yes when has Louis become so wimpy. Emotional bag if SHIT!

Sigh.. saving this post for later..
Typed: 27 May 2005
Time: 11:55pm
Place: Howard's

No comments: